4 instructional circuit simulations teach students how to find faults using a multimeter and apply these proven techniques.
The main lighting circuit simulation contains components typically found in electrical circuits, including fuses, push buttons, switches, relays, wiring, and lights.
- Lockout/tag-out the circuit
- Take voltage and resistance readings with a multimeter
- Repair and replace electrical components
- Disconnect and ring out wires
- Trace and replace wires
- Demonstrations, hands-on labs, and continuous performance measurement
- Step-by-step guides help users apply new problem-solving techniques to find and repair faults
- Printable resources including circuit diagrams, schematics, and worksheets
Troubleshooting Electrical Circuits Features
“In the end, when I finished the training, I understood how to better manage a larger problem through a forced methodology of documenting what I tested, why, my readings and conclusions on the worksheet, as well as the flowchart.”
Jeremy Bujak, Troubleshooting Electrical Controls review
“We have found that once a student completes the virtual troubleshooting avenue and progresses to the hands-on portion, less instruction is necessary to achieve the necessary results of understanding and safe practices.”
David L. Acting Training Director, Hawaii Electricians Training Fund