Troubleshooting Control Circuits (TCC)Diagnose malfunctions in electro-mechanical control circuit simulations containing relays, transformers, switches, solenoids and more in this electrical troubleshooting software. View demo
Troubleshooting Control Circuits Features
Skill testing faults
“Everyone I have put on this set of programs, from managers on down, find it to be one of the best training tools we could latch onto.”Dennis G.
The lab circuit simulation allows your professionals to learn the concepts of typical control circuits and the behavior of their components, including relays, transformers, and switches.
An electric door lock—the main simulation—contains a variety of components including relays, pushbuttons, a transformer, proximity switch, and a solenoid lock, allowing users to troubleshoot more complex problems.
- Use the multimeter to take voltage, resistance, and current readings
- Repair and replace electrical components
- Disconnect and ring out wires
- Trace and replace wires
- Challenges all expertise levels with multiple degrees of fault difficulty in each simulation
- Demonstrations, hands-on labs, and continuous performance measurement
- Step-by-step guides help users apply new problem-solving techniques to solve faults
- Printable resources including circuit diagrams, schematics and worksheets
- Extra and Genius Faults available for skill maintenance
- Electrical and maintenance staff responsible for maintaining electrical equipment with control systems
- Learning skills that are directly transferable to the workplace
- Worldwide use: simulations on resources provided for NEMA and IEC electrical standards
To get the most out of this program, users should have a basic knowledge of electrical theory and should have completed the Troubleshooting Electrical Circuits program.
Troubleshooting Control Circuits Review
by Jeremy Bujak