The Simutech Training System has all the classic features you’ve come to expect, plus a whole lot more! But we understand you might have some questions. If so, read on and find out what we’ve done and what’s to come!
What does the Simutech Training System do?
Simply put, the Simutech Training System is going to help the way you train. Part of what we’ve done is to provide easier and more convenient access to our modules.
The Simutech Training System comes equipped with some great improvements, but also sets the stage for a way to better train through richer modules and features powered by Simutech Multimedia.
Why should I upgrade to the Simutech Training System?
The Simutech Training System is another big step towards the future of training. Below are a few great reasons why you should upgrade to the enhanced Simutech Training System:
- You can get all six modules through one SINGLE install. Single-click installs saves you time and hassle. Plus, with new sensors and VFDs coming in early 2019, this means an easier roll out for your IT department.
- You’ll be able to access your data much EASIER. Now you’ll be able to install the modules and run them anywhere. Whether training at work or at home, your data will follow you, so you can pick up where you left off.
- Updates are NO HASSLE. Automatic updates happen whenever we have a new release, be it a small patch or major product.
- Coming next year, we will be offering more PERSONALIZED training management. You’ll be able to access all your important stats to keep track of your progress within specific time frames and see how you stack up against your peers.
- More GAMING! Part of the fun in training with Simutech Multimedia modules is the video game-like experience. We are laying the foundation for more game features with the Simutech Training System. Some of the future elements to come are leaderboards, peer competition, buttons and badges—making training more effective and entertaining with the new Simutech Training System.
How do I access the Simutech Training System?
Accessing and installing the Simutech Training System is easy. If you are on our latest and greatest versions:
- Log into https://cloud.troubleshootingskills.com
- Sign in with your UserID and Password
- Select the “My Modules” menu item on the left
- Locate the “Simutech Training System” section, and click the Download button to begin.
By downloading the Simutech Training System, all the modules you are licensed to used will automatically download. We recommend you uninstall any previous versions of the modules you have on your desktop, but it’s not required.
How do I benefit again?
As a reminder, below are a few immediate benefits of upgrading to the Simutech Training System:
- Faster IT deployment
- Single sign-on to all modules
- Easy-to-use navigation
- Integration to the Simutech Admin Portal
- Auto update for all our modules – you get new versions and patches automatically
- Real-time reporting to help guide you through your training.
Is there a cost?
No, if you are on our latest version, it’s part of the service.
Do I need IT to install it?
To install initially, you should consult IT since you will require admin rights on your device
I’m not on the latest version, can I still upgrade to the Simutech Training System?
Absolutely. If you are currently not on the latest version and would like to upgrade to the Simutech Training System, contact your account manager or email [email protected]
When new modules are released, do I need to do something to get them?
No. All new modules will be available to you on the Simutech Training System as soon as they are released. Your company admin will simply be required to assign them to you to make them available.
What if I do not want to install this?
Modules can be used independently, but will not include new functionalities and future product updates, including patches and releases.
Follow Troubleshooting Thursdays
Tune in to Troubleshooting Thursdays for reliable tips, general troubleshooting process, and industry insights. Stay up to date with Simutech Multimedia:
- LinkedIn: Simutech Multimedia Inc
- YouTube: Simutech Multimedia
- Instagram: @simutechmultimedia
- Twitter: @SimutechTrain
Have a subject you would like Troubleshooting Thursdays to cover? Send Simutech Multimedia an email at [email protected].
Looking to give simulation learning a try? Get started with our award-winning first solution here: Get Demo.