Fuel your output numbers
When petrochemical production line machinery malfunctions you lose money every minute the line is down. You may even fail to hit your output targets if problems persist.
It’s critical to immediately repair electrical faults, but people without proper oil and gas electrical troubleshooting training waste precious time trying to fix them by trial and error. They often replace costly parts unnecessarily to see if that will take care of the problem.
Staff with quality oil and gas electrical troubleshooting training can resolve equipment malfunctions quickly and efficiently, minimizing your production line downtime and replacing only necessary parts so you can reach your production and budget goals.
The Simutech Training System is a total, simulation-based solution that equips your maintenance professionals to troubleshoot the electric circuits, control circuits, motor circuits, larger electro-mechanical systems, and programmable logic controllers (PLCs) widely used in petrochemical manufacturing.
Extract your staff’s inner troubleshooters
Skilled electrical workers who can maintain complex industrial equipment are becoming very hard to find:
- Vast numbers of experienced workers are hitting retirement age and leaving the workforce, taking their experience with them.
- New hires often lack training on how to troubleshoot electrical problems.
- Older staff may be overwhelmed by the complexity of modern production lines.
If you can’t find people with the skills you need, you can train them yourself with Simutech Multimedia. It’s a cost-effective way to learn a proven, systematic method for troubleshooting and repairing faults in the electro-mechanical control systems used in oil and gas manufacturing.
Boost your maintenance professionals’ performance with the Simutech Training System.
Simulation-based training has many advantages over classroom training. It’s engaging, hands-on, completely safe, and can lead to better knowledge retention.
- Computer-based simulation training is far more cost-effective than physical simulation training.
- Computer-based simulation training is completely safe, so your employees can learn complex procedures in a safe environment before putting them to real-world practice.
- The Simutech Training System modules bring you staff up to speed quickly, beginning with electrical, control, and motor circuits, and progressing to simulations of larger electro-mechanical systems used throughout the petrochemical industry.
Put your own stamp on plant reliability
- Simulation-based oil and gas electrical troubleshooting training enhances maintenance staff’s understanding of the way production line equipment works and teaches them industry best practices.
- Even during uptime, comprehensive troubleshooting training benefits your regular proactive maintenance programs and may even decrease downtime incidents.
- Fewer equipment failures mean less overall collateral damage to machines, so they can keep on working for you.
Enhance your plant reliability downstream.
- Downtime can not only prevent you from reaching your production targets, but it can also negatively affect your plant reliability and cause ripples all along the supply chain.
Simutech Multimedia’s Training System administrators know who the star trainees are, so they can be deployed strategically to keep production flowing smoothly.
- Maintenance professionals who know how to troubleshoot quickly and efficiently will keep your customers happy all the way down the pipeline.
The Simutech Training System
A comprehensive training solution distilled into one convenient system.
Our robust training platform sets us apart from other training systems by providing an environment where users learn by doing. The 3D, hands-on Learning Labs and Troubleshooting Simulations provide a realistic environment where your professionals learn to quickly, effectively, and safely diagnose and repair electrical faults in complex oil and gas production machinery.
Simutech’s Learning Management System (LMS) will help you manage your team’s learning and ensure that all of your professionals achieve a consistent level of expertise.
DOWNLOAD OUR WHITEPAPER
Beyond shale and the coming labor shortage
The boom in US energy production over the last decade has been nothing short of astounding, resulting in lower energy prices that are sparking an onshore manufacturing renaissance. But will the skilled labor be there to meet the need? With the Simutech Training System, you can be sure it is.