Solve equipment malfunctions quickly, accurately, and safely
Equipment downtime is frustrating and costly. Simutech makes it easy to get your team properly trained in the valuable skill of electrical troubleshooting.
The Troubleshooting Skills Training System™ does more than just reduce equipment downtime
Increase Productivity and Profit
Improved operating statistics mean less tangible and intangible downtime and more profits.
Reduce Accidents and Injuries
Reduced work-related injuries and deaths using a video game-like simulation fixing a variety of electrical faults.
Cut Repair Costs
When your team does it right by replacing the correct component the first time, the cost of repairs is cut, which means your profit goes up.
Improve Operating Statistics
A highly trained team faced with high-risk skill jobs determine the ability of processes to be cost efficient.
Create Professional Development
Create a positive, motivated, and committed team environment. Employees who have received job-specific training are more productive and confident.
Allow uninterrupted operation of your critical business processes and let others handle interruptions. Cut damages due to process cycle interruptions.
“The software is working out great. It’s worth making sure that our new maintenance people go through the programs and now it’s going to be a mandatory part of their training. I’ve seen the difference in the few people I’ve run through. The more practice I can get these new troubleshooters the better.”Dana M.
A complete solution for your company’s troubleshooting skills development needs
- Assess proficiency and skill level
- Maintain a record for who has completed the training in personnel files
- Teach initial skills, maintain and improve troubleshooting skills
- Reinforce safe work practices and train in a simulated or virtual environment
- Maintain great health and safety statistics
- Promote safe work and training environment
- Cost-effective, scalable solution for companies with mobile workforces or multiple locations
- Employees can train at work or at home
- Flexible licensing