Important product announcement for enterprise customers
Simutech Multimedia began moving to a new platform last year in order to provide customers with an improved user experience and set the stage for other exciting upgrades, such as new 3D modules, including PLC Analog Inputs and Sensors (releasing Spring 2019) and VFD’s (releasing Mid 2019).
We have been encouraging our enterprise customers to move to the new platform by March 31st, 2019 in order to receive all the great benefits, such as easier access to our products and more gamification tools.
However, if you are an enterprise customer, you might be wondering what happens if you don’t move to the new Simutech Training System.
What happens if I don’t move over to the new system?
After March 31st:
- You can continue to use the enterprise software, BUT there won’t be any new updates or bug fixes
- You won’t be able to access any new modules (including the new 3D modules!) and will not be able to make any modifications or additions to modules
- If you use the renewable Course Manager, you must move to the new Simutech Training System on or before the expiry date.
What does it mean that I won’t be able to renew the Course Manager?
- Essentially, the Course Manager will freeze
- Enterprise customers will continue to have access to old training data
- No new training data will be created
- All control over licenses will be lost.
What if I have more questions?
Don’t hesitate to contact us at:
Email: [email protected]
And if you want us to contact you with more information, please leave your information here.