As you’ve probably heard by now, Simutech Multimedia is retiring 5.0 and earlier versions of our modules. If you’re an enterprise customer, we don’t want you to be left high and dry without support, so we’re really, really urging you to move to the new Simutech Training System by March 31.
Why should I upgrade to the new Simutech Training System?
First off, the new Simutech Training System has a number of great advantages:
- You get all SIX modules through ONE install. Single-click installs saves you time and hassle. Plus, with the new industrial sensors and VFD modules in 3D releasing in the next few months, this means an easier roll out for your IT department.
- You’ll be able to access your data much EASIER. Now you’ll be able to install the modules and run them anywhere. Whether training at work or at home, your data will follow you, so you can pick up where you left off.
- Updates are NO HASSLE, with automatic updates happening whenever we have a new release, be it a small patch or major product.
- We will be offering more PERSONALIZED training management. You’ll be able to access all your important stats to keep track of your progress within specific timeframes and see how you stack up against your peers.
- More GAMING! Part of the fun with training with Simutech Multimedia modules is the video game-like experience. We are laying the foundation for more game features with the Simutech Training System. Some of the future elements to come are leaderboards, peer competition, buttons, badges and motivator—making training more effective and fun with the new Simutech Training System.
How do I access the Simutech Training System?
Accessing and installing the Simutech Training System is easy! Here’s how you do it:
- Log into https://cloud.troubleshootingskills.com
- Sign in with your UserID and Password
- Select the “My Modules” menu item on the left
- Locate the “Simutech Training System” section, and click the “Download” button to begin.
By downloading the Simutech Training System, all the modules you are licensed to used will automatically download. We recommend you uninstall any previous versions of the modules you have on your desktop, but it’s not required.
Is there a cost?
No, if you are on our latest version, it’s part of the service.
Do I need IT to install it?
To install initially, you should consult IT since you will require admin rights on your device
What happens if I don’t move over to the new system?
After March 31st:
- You can continue to use the enterprise software, BUT there won’t be any new updates or bug fixes
- You won’t be able to access any new modules (including the new 3D modules!) and will not be able to make any modifications or additions to modules
- If you use the renewable Course Manager, you must move to the new Simutech Training System on or before the expiry date.
What does it mean that I won’t be able to renew the Course Manager?
- Essentially, the Course Manager will freeze
- Enterprise customers will continue to have access to old training data
- No new training data will be created
- All control over licenses will be lost.
What if I have more questions?
Don’t hesitate to contact us at:
Email: [email protected]
And if you want us to contact you with more information, please leave your information here.